Baja EcoWarrior Retreat 2020
Join us in beautiful Baja for the first-ever Baja EcoWarrior Retreat. For five days, wake to the sunrise on the Sea of Cortez and fall asleep under the stars. Connect with the sea. Practice yoga on the sand. Snorkel with whale sharks.
Customize your own retreat experience - take what you need and leave the rest.
September 10-15, 2020
Vermilion Sea Institute
Baja California, Mexico
Meals each day will include a chef-prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All yoga practices and mindfulness exercises will be led by Casey Hubbell of Yoga Wild.
September 10 // Fly into San Diego (morning); Depart for Vermilion Sea Field Station (VSFS), with hotel stay overnight in Baja California.
September 11 // Travel to the Vermilion Sea Field Station; Introduction to the retreat and Vermilion Sea Institute; Snorkeling lessons and free exploration; Evening discussion and mindfulness exercises
September 12-14 // Morning yoga; Boat trip to unique ecosystem or snorkeling opportunity; Hiking, beach cleanup, free exploration; Evening discussion and mindfulness exercises
September 15 // Morning yoga; Pack and depart for San Diego, stopping for lunch and scenic views along the way. Arrive at hotel in San Diego.
- All transportation, including airport pick-up on September 10
- All accommodations during time with VSI. Overnight accommodations at VSI are cots under the stars or inside the building if preferred
- All meals, drinks, and snacks
- Island permits and Mexican visas
- Snorkel equipment rental (wetsuits, masks, fins)
- All boat expenses
What’s Not Included
- Flights to and from San Diego
- Trip insurance
- Emergency medical insurance (required)
- Additional snacks and alcoholic beverages outside of included water, meals, and snacks
For this all-inclusive, 6-day trip, investment is $1,198 per person if paid in full at time of booking.
If booking with a payment plan, total investment is $1,348 per person with flexible down payments and automatic recurring payments. Final payment is due June 10, 2020.
We are planting 100 trees for each registration.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Ninety (90) days or more in advance = 75% refund
- Thirty (30) days or more in advance = 50% refund
- Fewer than thirty (30) days in advance = 0% refund