Refill > Landfill
It should be easy to get your everyday essentials refilled.
Here’s how we’re doing just that.
1. On your first order of a new product, choose the “New Bottle” or “New Jar” option.
This tells us it’s your first time purchasing this product from our online shop.
2. We’ll ship (or deliver) it to you!
If you’ve ordered something liquid (maybe shampoo or body lotion), we will include a plastic pump in your order.
3. When you’re running low, order the same product, but choose the “Refill” option.
We’ll send you another bottle or jar of your chosen product, and will include a return label in the box for your empty container. If you’ve ordered something liquid, the refill order will not include a pump.
If we're delivering your order instead of shipping, just leave your empties on your porch on delivery day (Tuesday) and we'll pick them up when we drop off your new items.
4. If you’ve ordered something liquid, transfer the pump from the old bottle to the new one.
Then place the cap from the new bottle onto the old one.
5. Pack the empty container(s) into the same box the new ones arrived in, put the return label on the box, and hand it off to USPS.
When we receive the empty containers, we will wash and sanitize them, and get them back into circulation to be used again and again.
Want to simplify the process?
Choose the Subscribe + Save option on your favorite products and we’ll automatically send you return labels with your new shipments, on your own schedule.