We're going to Baja!
I can’t believe we’ve already reached this time, but holy moly here we are. Our Baja EcoWarrior Retreat is coming up so soon!
That means I’ll be out of office for two full weeks, spending some time with our ocean conservation partner, Vermilion Sea Institute, and 15 other EcoWarriors connecting with the sea, swimming with whale sharks, and practicing yoga on the sand. Yes. Please.
I’ll be out of the office from Tuesday, September 7th through Sunday, September 19th.
Here’s what this means for you.
For Tacoma-local EcoWarriors:
- We’re delivering Tuesday, August 31st as normal.
- The following week, we’ll be moving deliveries to Monday, September 6th. Orders must be placed by 5pm on Sunday, September 5th to guarantee Monday delivery.
- Any local delivery orders placed after 5pm on Sunday, September 5th will be delivered Tuesday, September 21st.
- If you have a subscription order set to renew while I am out of office, you can either adjust the date to renew no later than Sunday, September 5th, or leave as-is and I’ll deliver on September 21st. You can manage your subscriptions by logging into your account.
For EcoWarriors outside of Tacoma:
- The last day to place an order for shipping is Sunday, September 5th at 7am PST. We’ll pack orders Sunday and hand them off to USPS first thing Monday morning.
- Any orders placed for shipping while I am gone will be shipped out no later than Wednesday, September 22nd.
- If you have a subscription order set to renew while I am out of office, you can either adjust the date to renew no later than Sunday, September 5th, or leave as-is and I’ll ship it out when I return. You can manage your subscriptions by logging into your account.
I will be completely “off the grid” during this time, so I will not be able to respond to any emails, calls, social media messages, smoke signals, or passenger pigeons 😉 I’ll respond to any messages as soon as possible when I return.
Thank you so much for your patience with me in this and for your continued support. Hopefully this time next year we’ll have a little bigger team to avoid breaks like this, but in the meantime I hope you know how much I appreciate your support of this little business of mine. Thank you! 💙