This post first appeared in our weekly Make Waves Mondays email series on February 14, 2022.
Happy Valentine’s Day, friend 💙💙💙
Did you know today is also Library Lover’s Day?? Our libraries are so critical for communities, and I was really excited to dig into all the reasons why and how we can support libraries today, but imma be honest… I am drowning in an introvert hangover 😅
Yes, introvert hangovers are a real thing, and in many ways I think they’re even worse than alcohol hangovers. If you’re curious, here’s my favorite article on introvert hangovers and what they’re like. It’s a rough time, y’all lol
So instead of diving into library land today, I’m sharing with you 10 things I’m loving this Valentine’s Day 🥰
(P.S. Once upon a time I wrote an article about being an introvert for the blog, Introvert, Dear. If you’re interested, check it out 🤗)
10 Things I’m Loving Today
1. Our new website! If you haven’t been to our little space among the interwebs recently, pop on by! I’d love to show you what we’ve done with the place. This revamp was a long labor of love and I’m so pleased with how it turned out. Let me know what you think!
2. My couch. Because I don’t have the energy to sit at my desk today.
3. My friends. As introvert hangover-ed as I am today, this weekend was so much fun - from first thing Friday morning to late Sunday night, I got to spend so much quality time with my people, and I love them all so much.
4. Video technology. To keep us connected even when we’re apart.
5. My new photo backdrop 🥰
6. My newest custom candle from Penn & Beech
8. The fact that our spring seasonal soaps are coming SO SOON. They’re my favorite things ever and I can’t wait.
10. The trees outside my front windows that are starting to bloom 🌸 Spring is on its way!
And, of course, YOU. You, my EcoWarriors, are always on my list of things I love.
Now it’s your turn. Make this introvert hangover day of mine a little bit brighter. Comment below and tell me what you’re loving today 💙
Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend. I hope it’s as beautiful as you are 🥰